New Service Request

Welcome to the Union Grove Water Supply Corporation Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Application and Agreement located under Forms & Reports- Member Forms to apply for service. We also need a filed copy of the Deed of Trust or Warranty Deed for the location service is requested. We look forward to serving your water needs.